Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Haircut


The only new thing with me is I got a haircut. On Friday I went to see my hairstylist and told her that I had been shedding more than usual. She told me it was either due to my diet, stress or thyroid and that I needed to go see a doctor. Since stress is unavoidable with my job (which I've gotten used to!) and I am eating healthier due to working out with a trainer, I didn't think those two were the cause of my hair loss. So I set up a doctors appointment for later on this week and she cut my hair back to shoulder length. I was sad seeing all my hair cut since it had gotten so long, as long as it was my sophomore year which to me is the longest it gets. My hair of course went back to its wavy, curly state as soon as it got short. So tell me what do you think?

2 comments:

Blakemore Family said...

I'm a fan of longer hair, and I like that you still left some length to it. It's very cute (but maybe that has something to do with the adorable face attached to it!)

Farm Girl in MD said...

Looks good!

And yes, I sometimes text and drive though I am trying to break that habit since it is incredibly insanely dangerous.