Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Packing for Colorado

Tomorrow I leave for a short visit to see my good friend from college, "Bob" (aka Stephanie Solich), in Denver. What to pack? I called Bob and my other friend, Tiffany, to see what the weather conditions were and how to pack. Basically they both told me to pack in layers, since it has been from 60 degrees to 40 degrees out there. So out goes my sweaters and I had to go and buy a winter coat, both for this trip and the one next week. Also gloves, we don't really need gloves out here in California since our winters are mostly wet and not chilly so that was another purchase to be made. But I think I'm ready for the cold now. I looked at the weather forecaset and it showed mid 50's for the most part of the weekend but I herd the wind makes it colder than it really is too. So we shall see if this California girl will not be turned into a popscile while in Colorado. =)

It has been over two years since I've seen Bob and about seven years since I've seen Tiffany. So this will be a nice quick visit to see them and give me an amuse bouche for my big trip to Spaing next week. I can't wait!

No comments: