Thursday, February 15, 2007

Little legs make quick run

My mom took her daycare kids to Chuck E. Cheese today. Six little ones with two adults and already the odds are against us! It's amazing how those short little legs of theirs can get them to move around so quickly. I spent most of my time chasing after them trying to keep them together in the same area. By the time we got home I was more than ready for naptime! The kids themselves were exhausted and went right to bed. Not a bad way to get them to exert their energy so you can get a moment's peace.




1 comment:

Farm Girl in MD said...

Did you watch Idol last night? I wasn't surprised Chris made the top 12, but I was shocked when Simon said he wasn't the greatest singer. Anyway, I think the Sundance kid made it only because he's popular, he did awful during Hollywood week.
Chuck E Cheez looks like fun!