Monday, March 19, 2007

Charleston Weekend

Charleston was so much fun! Bob and I met up at the airport in Atlanta and flew to Charleston together. The first thing I noticed was the humidity. It hit me so hard I felt like I was in the Philippines again. I had arranged the week before, with Mike Munn, to meet up with some of the guys I knew from the science building who are now going to MUSC. It was great seeing Quan and his wife, Caryn, Aaron and his wife, Amanda, Mike and his girfriend Emily. I couldn't believe that it has been five years since we all saw each other. Dinner was fun! Reminiscing about the good o'le BJU days and talking about our various experience. Then just catching up and seeing what everyone was up to these days. My face is hidden but I'm sure you can tell its me since I'm the only one tanned in the group. =)


The wonderful old houses in Charleston with their brightly colored facade on Rainbow Row.

The Pineapple Fountain

The houses on Battery row


The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

Charleston looks so nice! I would love to see it sometime. I want to make a Savannah trip, which I have wanted to do since "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil."