Thursday, January 24, 2008

Scrapbooking

I'm sorry I haven't written in here for a while but work and my trainee was keeping me busy. I had never finalized anyone before and wanted to make sure that all my "i's" were dotted and "t's" crossed off. When you teach someone and train them to do a job then have to finalize them and let them go. Well I felt like a mom sending off their kid to be "on their own" and was so nervous. My trainee wasn't even going to be on the same shift as me but on a different shift. But the job is done and she has been on her own for a week now.

This weekend was the first time in over two months where I had all three nights off. Being the way I am I had to find a way to occupy my time. So I printed all of my trip pictures and started on my scrapbook. I finished the Bangkok portion of my trip in one scrapbook last night. Here are some images from that book.