Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh to be young again...

I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up on this blog. But this past month has been such a busy month for me emotionally and there are just some things you can’t share. I must say that there have been plenty of times where I wished I was still a kid again. The responsibilities of being an adult can at times be so overwhelming. I mean why did I ever want to hurry and grow up? As a grown up you have bills to pay, a job to go to where at times you may not get along with the people you work with, parents who need you to take care of them, mortgages to pay, your health to worry about. So can anyone remind me again of why it’s so fun being a grown up? Oh and did I mention that being a single person your choices on a mate deteriorate with the years passing you by. Yeah right now I’m wishing I was still 10 years old! Running around the playground with friends, my biggest worry is how to solve fractions and long divisions, and still living at home (okay so the latter part is still true in my life! But hey with the economy the way it is, living at home is cheaper than on your own these days =])

No comments: