Saturday, December 2, 2006

Late blog

Sorry but I am exhausted and tired this has been a rather long day and I have much to share but I will try to post it tomorrow. My camera was set on this 3 burst mode so it took triplicate pictures of everything and I have to sort through it all now. I will say this God has been so good to me today in providing an unexpected blessing. Also for those of you who have read "Kissing Adrien" by Siri Mitchell, I ate at the place where Adrien took Claire for dinner one night. And everything they said about that place was sooo true! The steak was delicious and the fries were wonderful and you really did have to go there before 7pm so you can be sure to get a seat. So for now I shall just keep you all in suspense about what happend to me today. =)

No comments: