Friday, July 4, 2008

Training

The reason why I'm so busy right now is because I'm in training. I got a promotion at work last month but they waited until I got back from vacation to start my training. Man I totally forgot how exhausting training can be. My trainer was out of town the first two days and then he got sick so he went home early. I've had to sit with three different people so far in radio and my head is dizzy. Different people have a different way of doing the same job and as a trainee it is my duty to obey them, no matter what I think or what my opinions are. So I am just trying to learn all the good stuff they all have and get that from them, while discarding the bad/pointless stuff.

So far it is going well. They have been really nice to me and saying all these wonderful things about me. I am just trying my best to do apply the principles of Ecclesiates 9:10 " 10Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;" For now I'm still on graveyards with the same days off, but that schedule will change in 3 weeks when I get a new trainer.

My second week starts this Friday and with the holiday it should be an interesting night. Hopefully all will go well and I get a hot call or two that I can handle and learn from. We shall see.

No comments: