Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rough night

Tonight was pretty rough at work. My trainer had me doing some scenarios and I felt like such an incompetent person because I was not copying what he was saying and left out information, which is not a good thing when one of your job description is to be a scribe. Then we had several high priority, high stress type call on what was supposed to be a nice quiet channel. Go figure, the one time you want a nice easy channel so you can train and you get all the calls you don't really want! But overall it was a good night for training since we had to go tactical on one of the calls, which was a first for me and rather exciting. Now I'm so tired that all I want to do is have a good cry and some chocolate. I withheld on the chocolate but we shall see about the tears.

No comments: