Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful

There are many things I am thankful for this year but I'm just going to write down the three most important blessings I've had for now..
  1. God-He has blessed me abundantly and through his Grace I am assured of where I spend my eternity. He has always been by my side even when it seems others have abandoned me.
  2. Family-they have been very supportive in all the things I have done or want to do and they have provided the stability I need. I know that I will always have a safe haven when I'm around them, because they accept me for who I am.
  3. Friends-It's amazing but I've still kept in touch with my college friends some of whom I've not seen in over three years. Also through the wonderful world wide web I've been able to re-connect with high school friends. Of course I am also thankful for my friends at work who help make each shift a little more bearable and sometimes a whole lot of fun.

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

JICA! Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to keeping up with you more via your typed life's chronicles. Happy Thanksgiving