Friday, May 4, 2007

More Napa Pictures

This is a new winery that Anne took me to during our trip this weekend to Napa. I loved the way the house is situated, it reminded me a little bit of a modern European Villa.


Of course we had to sample some fruit of the vine and a cheese platter. You can't not go to Napa and not have a taste of their finest!


I don't care much for wine, frankly the smell distrubs me but I do enjoy the bubbly stuff. The rose colored one was my favorite. I didn't buy any though because I know what would happen if I were to bring it home!

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

We went wine tasting at the Biltmore on our honeymoon, and thought it all was quite nasty. We have no desire to "acquire the taste." Nasty stuff! On the other hand, I love the idea of an occasional non-stumblingblocked glass of red wine alongside a fancy dinner with my husband. So too bad it is so gross!