Friday, May 25, 2007

I've been tagged

Karen tagged me and I'm curious to find out all sorts of fun things about my friends. So I am tagging Laura, Ratchet, J-Diddy, Tex, Shorty, Allison T., and 2 friends from the non-blogging world.

“Rules”After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.


  1. My wisdom teeth haven't fully come up yet, they're just partially growing in and only grow about twice a year. (The pain of eating reminds me that they are coming up.)
  2. I would've been called Carolyn if my mom got to name me.
  3. I can't ever go to sleep without praying....trust me there have been times when I'm so exhausted but I become restless and can't sleep until I remember that I forgot to pray and then I do it.
  4. My parents raised me on this saying "a family that prays together, stays together". I heard it so many times it's ingrained into my nature.
  5. I've yet to experience my first kiss.
  6. My hair color has stayed the same since the day I was born.
  7. When I get really bored and have nothing to occupy me...I always end up cutting my hair, myself. (Not a good combination for someone who can't cut straight!)
  8. My first trip on an airplane happend when I was 5 3/4 when I flew from my small Philippine island of Panay, to Luzon (where Manila is located) and then across the Pacific Ocean to San Francisco, ever since then I was hooked on geography and going places. But I didn't get to fly out of California until my 12th birthday where my dad took me with him to the East Coast to visit NYC and Philly.)

No comments: