Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Be Careful what you wish for

You know that old saying "be careful what you wish for it may just come through?". Well the other week I was just thinking about how my workouts at the gym needed to change in the intensity level. Now in my mind I was thinking more along the lines of increasing my time at the gym to 1 hour and 30 minutes instead of just an hour. That way I can do both cardio and some resistance training. But God on the other hand has a different plan. My trainer got a chance to "do his own thing" and left the gym so now I have a new guy. Which means getting used to a new way of doing things and getting used to a new trainer's style of helping me get in shape. So after one session where it was mostly a "get to know you" type and introduction, my back is sore and I return today back for another session. Isn't it amazing how God can answer something that you didn't even know you wish for much less pray about in such an unexpected way?

No comments: