Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Travels

As I get ready for my up coming trip back to my alma matter, I was going through some pictures. They reminded me of all the places I've been to since I graduated. Amazing how time flies! A year after I got my job, I went to Italy with Allison. The following year I finally made it back to the Philippines where we celebrated my parent's 25th wedding anniversary. Then I met up with Allison and Rachet to go visit Hawaii and the Big Island. And last year I was in Paris. So I put together the pictures from my travels and put together a slide show. It made me realized how blessed I am!

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

Did I ever tell you that my mom was born in La Chapelle St Mesmin, Loiret, France? She has duel citizenship. My grandma was a military-employed civilian who was in charge of military libraries overseas (she got a bachelors in linguistics, and a master's degree in library sciences in the 40s, when most women were vacuuming in their high heels!) Before my mom was born, my grandma lived in Japan during the occupation, and spoke 5 languages fluently. I, on the other hand, was born and raised in VA, and never left the state until I was at least in double digits of age.