Friday, June 15, 2007

Day at the Aquarium


It has been a long time since I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. So for my birthday I wanted to go but I had to spend time with the family, and it ended up being the day after my brithday. I must say I enjoyed looking at the fishes. The jellyfishes just amaze me, they look so simple but yet they are so complex. One can truly see God's handiwork in them! I also liked looking at the different kinds of fishes. They had a "Wild for Otters" exhibit and it was fascinating watching these animals play and look at the people staring back a them. We even got to see the penguins being fed. However I still dream of the day I can go to Valencia, Spain and visit the Largest Aquarium in Europe and see the Beluga Whales. But for now the nearest aquarium will do. Here are some pictures of the trip.


No comments: