Sunday, May 18, 2008

In other news. . .




I got a haircut on Friday and now my hair is back to being short. My hairdresser also cut is so that the back is shorter and the front is longer sort of like a "v'" but angled at a 45 degree. It is different but then that is the look my hairdresser was going for. She said that since I lost so much weight (which is true I've lost 19lbs since hitting the gym with my trainer in September) that a new look would be good for me to try. She also mentioned putting in highlights to my hair but I won't let her do that. From what I've seen and herd once you start coloring your hair, you can't really stop and frankly I like my black hair. Then last night I washed my hair and it went back to being all wavy and curly again! My co-worker was calling me "curly Sue" since I had such a fluffy head of curls. =) Guess that means I will put my hair straighter to work again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you !!! make up contacts and a new haircut looking good!!
~allison

Farm Girl in MD said...

How stylish!! I LOVE the haircut. it shows off your lean self :)