Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wii Fun




My brother got himself a Wii gaming system for his birthday and last week we had mom play bowling on it. I could hear my brother's groan from my room as mom beat him twice on her first try! So the other night I challenged mom to a game and boy did I get a beating. She beat me good twice! My brother who was watching us decided to play too. So the next round all three of us were playing. My brother was just sitting on the couch using his hand to play while me and mom were up and moving around. It was so much fun! And this time around I beat them both, so that was double fun for me. LOL but overall a great way to spend the evening. My dad was just watching us on the sidelines and laughing. And I must say that the Wii gaming system is so totally worth it, they have all kids of attachment including a Wii Fit that helps you with some exercise move. I'm still thinking about getting that Wii Fit though, they are a bit pricey!

No comments: