Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scrapbooking Party


A friend from work had a Scrapbooking party tonight. I've never been to one before and it was kinda fun. Usually I work on my scrapbooks at home or bring it to work and just do it in between phone calls. So having a few solid hours of the evening to work on scrapbooks with friends and all was very enjoyable! I got about 6 pages done on our Hawaii Vacation Scrapbook that I was working on. My mom thought I was nuts to think about bringing in my suitcase full of scrapbook stuff but when I got there with just my beach bag full of items and saw the other's things. I realized that what I had was too little. You basically have all the stuff put around the center of the table and just share tools, stickers, etc. It was fun though there was only four of us and we were pretty quiet since we were all concentrating on our various scrapbooks. But I got to see the different styles and new gizmos that the others had with it. Scrapbooking is definitely a hobby I plan on doing for a long time, what with all these cool gadgets and stuff they keep coming out with. Plus you get to use all these cool stickers, which I've always loved playing with stickers! So it was a great way to spend a night, hanging out with friends, getting stuff done while looking back on some wonderful memories.

No comments: